Ideal for little boats up to 8m (25ft), this hardened steel through structure mounted CHIRP transducer empowers base identification down to 3,000m with extraordinary detail and goals. This transducer makes it conceivable to recognize individual baitfish, game fish and submerged structures.
- Calculates how deep the water is
- Temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
- CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
- The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
- The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise