The ABYC Rated Collars by Tru-Design are produced for use with TruDesign Skin Fittings and Ball Valves. With the Collar in place, the Skin Fitting-Ball Valve-Hose Tail assembly will withstand a 500 lb (227 kg) static force applied to the Hose Tail end of the assembly, for a minimum of 30 seconds – complying with North American ABYC H-27 standards.
- ABYC H-27 compliance for ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, 1½”, and 2″ sized assemblies.
- Compact footprint
- No additional bolts or fasteners through or on to the hull
- Ability to retrofit to existing TruDesign assemblies
- Compatible with all hull types across a wide range of hull thicknesses
- Shrouded protection
- Fool-proof assembly – if not snug when tightened the Skin Fitting’s length will need shortening.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis
OEM Size Recommendations:
Small Collar – ½”, ¾” & 1″ sizes
Medium Collar – 1¼” & 1½” sizes
Large Collar – 2″ size