High-recurrence 455/800 kHz DownScan Imaging gives a real existence like portrayal of the water section, base, and any structure underneath your vessel: see fish, rocks, weeds, and wrecks obviously envisioned your multifunction show. DownScan is an integral asset for finding fish-holding structure, discovering wrecks or reefs to jump, or directing inquiries and reviews.
One sensor does everything. Ready to quantify both profundity and temperature in a solitary bundle, the HDI Skimmer 455/800 disentangles establishment and requires only one association with your echo sounder module or multifunction show.
The HDI Skimmer 455/800 is appropriate for transom or trolling-engine mounting with any frame type. Transom-mounted transducers are intended for littler detachable and I/O pontoons, and are appropriate to planing frames. Transom mounting offers straightforward establishment and upkeep, and the transducer can be balanced effectively to make up for transom point. Trolling engine mounting is fast and simple, giving better execution than in-structure (shoot-through) establishments while requiring no openings to be bored in the frame or transom.
- 455 kHz with 6.4° beam width
- 800 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 90 m (300 ft) range at 455 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom/Trolling Motor-mounted
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays
- Cable Length 6m (20 ft)