The double recurrence P66 incorporates a solitary clay component conveying both 50 kHz with a 45° pillar width, and 200 kHz with a 11° bar width. 50 kHz low-recurrence activity offers a greatest operational profundity of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-recurrence gives higher-goals fish curves and base detail in shallower water.
One sensor does everything. Ready to quantify profundity, speed (discretionary) and temperature in a solitary bundle, the P66 improves establishment and requires only one association with an echosounder module or multifunction show.
With plastic lodging, the P66 is reasonable for transom mounting on fiberglass and wood bodies. Transom-mounted transducers are intended for littler detachable and I/O vessels, and are appropriate to planing bodies. Transom mounting offers basic establishment and upkeep, and the transducer can be balanced effectively to make up for transom edge.
- 50 kHz with 45° beam width
- 200 kHz with 11° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls Ideal for commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length