The double recurrence P319 incorporates a solitary clay component conveying both 50 kHz with a 45° shaft width, and 200 kHz with a 12° pillar width. 50 kHz low-recurrence activity offers a most extreme operational profundity of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-recurrence gives higher-goals fish curves and base detail in shallower water.
One sensor does everything. Ready to quantify both profundity and temperature in a solitary bundle, the P319 rearranges establishment and requires only one association with an echosounder module or multifunction show.
With plastic lodging, the P319 is appropriate for through frame mounting in fiberglass and metal structures. Through body mounting places the transducer in the water outwardly of a vessel’s structure; an opening must be penetrated for establishment, and a fairing square is required to guarantee appropriate arrangement. This ordinarily offers the best profundity estimation and fishfinding execution.
- 50 kHz with 45° beam width
- 200 kHz with 12° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-Hull with plastic housing Suitable for fiberglass and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length