To provide a balanced diet for survival at sea. Approved world-wide for use on board lifeboats and life rafts. The high quality packaging also includes directions for use in 14 different languages. Halal Certified.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
• Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
• One standard ration for all flags.
• Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
• Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
• Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
• 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
• Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
Short product description
Consumed directly from the packet.
Each unit contains 500 g
– 9 bars of 55.6 g and 250 kcal each
– 24 units/carton
– 12.00 kg net/carton
– 5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
Vacuum packed in air- and watertight 3 layer alufoil in a strong water repellent box.
Contains optimal ratio of balanced nutrition to volume. Halal Certified.
Seven OceanS® Emergency Ration consists of compressed food tablets of
approx. 27.8g each.
Each unit (500g net) contains 18 tablets packed in 9 bars with grease-proof paper.
The 9 bars are packed under vacuum in air- and watertight alu-foil.
This unit is protected by a water-repellent cardboard box.
Unit: 18 tablet packed in 9 bars
Marking: Production month and year, expiry date and Lot number
Shelf life is five years unconditionally from the date of production marked on the packaging.