Superior quality drinking water manufactured in accordance with stringent demands for hygiene and under the surveillance of the Norwegian Health Authorities. The product is internationally approved.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
• Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
• One standard ration for all flags.
• Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
• Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
• Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
• 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
• Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
Short product description
Drink directly from the sachet. Save drinking water, drink maximum 0.5 L every 24 hrs.
Each unit contains 500 ml
– 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
– 5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
The flexible packets offer minimum weight and are easy to stow.
Also usable in a frozen condition.
Drinking water Perservative Applies to the SOLAS LSA Code Chapter IV 126.96.36.199.19 and 188.8.131.52
Physical parameters (Typical values): pH: 5.5 – 8.5 Conductivity: < 10 mS / m Turbidity: < 1 f.t.u Colour: < 20 Appearance: Clear Taste: Normal
Standard plate counts (20oC): < 100 / g Standard plate counts (37oC): < 10 / g Coliform count: 0 / g
Material: Transparent foil
Content: 50 ml water
Material: 4-layers Alu-foil Content: 500 ml (0.5 litre) 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
Marking: Production month and year, Lot number and expiry date
Shelf life: Five years unconditionally from the date of production,
marked on the packaging.