Sea Safe Bottom Cleaner
EZ-ON EZ-Off Hull & Bottom Cleaner is the best and easiest way to clean dirty bottoms and hulls. Loosens tough marine deposits, removes stubborn stains quickly and without hard scrubbing. Formulated with a special buffered acid that is safer to use than the harsh acids found in traditional bottom cleaners. Ideal for cleaning baitwells, fish boxes or in-deck storage.
- Loosens & removes marine deposits and tough stains.
- Very powerful yet biodegradable formula.
- Safe for use on fiberglass and painted surfaces.
- Also great at removing rust stains.
- Unique biodegradable bottle helps reduce landfill overcrowding.
- The most effective way to prepare bottom for painting or polishing
- Removes boat bottom deposits, scum lines and rust stains quickly and easily
- Unique formula is safer for use on fiberglass, wood and painted surfaces than traditional bottom cleaners
- The easy, efficient way to remove marine deposits from rubber inflatables
Remove boat from water. Allow deposits and stains to dry thoroughly. Stains and deposits found above the waterline may be removed while boat is in water. Apply product to the dry surface of hull using a sponge, roller or brush. Keep deposits and stains wet and foaming with the product. Re-apply product to maintain foaming action; after 10 minutes of foaming action, most surfaces should be clean and ready for rinsing with water. Heavy deposits may require an additional application and light scraping. Avoid contact with boat trailers. Wash any spills or drips immediately.