The double recurrence P66 incorporates a solitary earthenware component conveying both 50 kHz with a 45° pillar width, and 200 kHz with a 11° bar width. 50 kHz low-recurrence activity offers a greatest operational profundity of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-recurrence gives higher-goals fish curves and base detail in shallower water.
One sensor does everything. Ready to quantify profundity, speed (discretionary) and temperature in a solitary bundle, the P66 streamlines establishment and requires only one association with your echosounder module or multifunction show.
With plastic lodging, the P66 is reasonable for transom mounting on fiberglass and wood bodies. Transom-mounted transducers are intended for littler detachable and I/O vessels, and are appropriate to planing frames. Transom mounting offers straightforward establishment and support, and the transducer can be balanced effectively to make up for transom point.
- 50 kHz with 45° beam width
- 200 kHz with 11° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Transom-mounted with plastic housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays