T3 drives have a different pressure driven pump to take into account more noteworthy mounting adaptability on this bigger chamber never forget to utilize the completely loaded relocation of your boat while choosing a pilot.Typically a yacht completely provisioned with the water and fuel tanks full, can be as much as 20% over the structured dislodging. In the event that your vessel falls between two pilot types, pick the bigger pilot type – an under appraised pilot will be unable to perform enough when you need it most. If all else fails, if you don’t mind check with an approved B&G Dealer.
- Max Boat Size: 79,000 lbs (36,000 kg)
- Stroke: 11.8 in (300 mm)
- Hard Over Time: 13 sec
- Tiller Arm: 10.11 in (257 mm)
- Thrust: 2425 lbs (1100 kg)
- Rudder Torque: 623.9 lbs (283 kg)
- Required Computer: AC42/NAC-3 – 3/H5000