In-Dash Mounting Kit HELIX 7 Series
Note: For HELIX 7 GPS models the optional in-dash mounting kit is not optimized for metal in-dash scenarios
Mounting Location: Start by locating a suitable, flat area of the dashboard for mounting.
- The control head must be installed at least 4 feet (1.2m) from the compass or other magnetic equipment on the vessel
- The mounting location must provide adequate distance from electric motors or any equipment that may cause electronic interference
- The mounting area should be protected from waves, shock, vibration, and water
- The area beneath the mounting surface should be well-ventilated
- The location should be easily accessible for all cables to reach the ports on the black if the control head