64nm Range With 64nm instrumented run and 1.8° pillar goals, the 10kW TXL-10S-4 is reasonable for both seaward and inshore use.
Target Detection and RACON/SART Triggering When introduced 15m (50′) over the waterline, the TXL-10S-4 scanner conforms to intense IMO IEC62388 Annex D target discovery particulars. Likewise, it will trigger RACON navigational guides and SART locator reference points at least 5nm territory, when introduced just 5m (17′) high.
Double EBL/VRM, Dual Guard Zones Rapidly decide the bearing and separation to any radar focus with double Electronic Bearing Lines (EBL) and Variable Range Markers (VRM). Double Guard Zones caution on targets both entering and existing the zone, with autonomously configurable range and affectability.
- 4-foot open-array antenna with slim pedestal design
- 64nm instrumented range with 1.8 beam resolution
- Meets IMO IEC62388 Annex D target detection specifications (triggers RACONs and SARTs at 5nm range)
- Automatic Tune, Gain, and Sea Clutter adjustments in Harbour and Offshore Modes
- Dual EBL/VRM, Dual Guard Zones
- TrueColor display for improved target distinction
- Radar overlay on charts (requires heading sensor)
- 10-target MARPA tracking (requires heading sensor)
- iPad/Android tablet control with optional Go Free wireless module
- Ethernet connectivity, compatible with all Simrad NSE/NSS/NSO multifunction displays