Comprehend What Lies Ahead
ForwardScan utilizes forward-looking sonar to give you an away from of the base in front of your boat This honor winning innovation is a ground-breaking resistance against steering into the rocks in shallow, new, or inadequately outlined waters. ForwardScan for the most part offers a forward perspective on 4-5 times your current depthy; for instance in 3 meters (10 feet) of water, see the last 12-15 meters (40-50 feet) ahead. Under perfect conditions ForwardScan can see much further, looking forward up to multiple times your present depth. The 180 kHz ForwardScan transducer is intended to limit obstruction from basic 200 kHz transducers, empowering it to be utilized close by existing fish-finding or depth following sonar.
Basic 2D View and Chart Overlay
See a basic, promptly reasonable perspective on the base ahead. Base Color Tracking shows the base as a strong territory in an uncluttered, side-on picture. For more detail, you can decide to show sonar returns from all through the water segment; these can outline other potential risks, for example, dock posts. Ideal for cruising, you can likewise overlay ForwardScan profundity information on diagrams: Heading Line View utilizes shading coded sections to speak to profound, medium, and shallow water ahead. Depths are customisable to suit your boat’s draft, and a shallow depth caution assists with guaranteeing you’re rarely gotten unaware.
Simple Installation and Maintenance
The ForwardScan Long Stem Transducer includes an all-encompassing hardened steel through-structure sleeve and extraordinarily planned fairing square to oblige frames up to 47.6 mm (1 7/8 inches) in thickness and up to 28 degrees deadrise. An implicit self-shutting valve implies the ForwardScan transducer can be embedded and expelled from the sleeve while on the water, permitting speedy and simple transducer support.
- Simple 2D view of the bottom ahead
- Navigate safely with ForwardScan data overlaid on charts
- Look ahead up to 8 times your current depth (generally 4-5 times)
- Designed to minimize interference from existing 200 kHz transducers
- Built-in water temperature sensor offers extra value
- Easy installation and maintenance with an on-water removable transducer
- Connects to the StructureScan® HD port on compatible displays or sounder modules
- Long-stem design to accommodate thick or steeply-inclined hulls