The double recurrence TM260 incorporates a variety of seven fired components conveying 50 kHz with a 19° bar width, and a solitary 200 kHz component with a 6° pillar width. 50 kHz low-recurrence activity offers a most extreme operational profundity of 900 m (3000 ft), while 200 kHz high-recurrence gives higher-goals fish curves and base detail in shallower water.
One sensor does everything. Ready to quantify both profundity and temperature in a solitary bundle, the TM260 improves establishment and requires only one association with your echosounder module or multifunction show.
With urethane lodging, the TM260 is appropriate for transom mounting on any structure. Transom-mounted transducers are intended for littler detachable and I/O vessels, and are appropriate to planing frames. Transom mounting offers straightforward establishment and upkeep, and the transducer can be balanced effectively to make up for transom point.
- 50 kHz with 19° beam width
- 200 kHz with 6° beam width
- Up to 900 m (3000 ft) range at 50 kHz
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Transom-mounted with urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket (can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 brackets)
- Suitable for any hull
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays