Single Channel CHIRP
Utilizing beat transmissions cleared over a scope of frequencies, CHIRP innovation conveys better objective resolution and depth infiltration than customary single-recurrence sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer works anyplace in the 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP recurrence run, with a 24-16° shaft width. With Medium CHIRP, the B75M gives a working profundity of up to 460 m (1500 ft).
One sensor does everything. Ready to gauge both profundity and temperature in a solitary bundle, the B75M streamlines establishment and requires only one association with your echosounder module or multifunction show.
The B75M is likewise accessible in 12° and 20° fixed tilt variants to make up for body deadrises of 8-15° and 16-24° separately. With earthenware components tilted inside the lodging to point the pillar straight down without a fairing obstruct, these transducers can convey progressively precise profundity readings and best spread the territory legitimately underneath your pontoon.
With bronze lodging, the B75M is appropriate for through structure mounting in fiberglass and wood bodies. Through body mounting places the transducer in the water outwardly of your pontoon’s body; an opening must be penetrated for establishment. This normally offers the best profundity estimation and fishfinding execution.
- 80-130 kHz Medium CHIRP with 24-16° beam width
- Up to 460 m (1500 ft) range with Medium CHIRP
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft)
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays