Single Channel CHIRP
Utilizing beat transmissions cleared over a scope of frequencies, CHIRP innovation conveys target resolution and profundity infiltration better than customary single-recurrence sonar. This single channel CHIRP transducer works anyplace in the 40-60 kHz Low CHIRP recurrence go, with a 32-21° shaft width. The B175L gives a working profundity of up to 1200 m (4000 ft).
One sensor does everything. Ready to gauge both profundity and temperature in a solitary bundle, the B175L rearranges establishment and requires only one association with your echosounder module or multifunction show.
The B175L is likewise accessible in 12° and 20° fixed tilt adaptations to make up for structure deadrises of 8-15° and 16-24° separately. With clay components tilted inside the lodging to point the pillar straight down without a fairing hinder, these transducers can convey increasingly precise profundity readings and best spread the region legitimately underneath your vessel.
With bronze lodging, the B175L is appropriate for through structure mounting in fiberglass and wood frames. Through body mounting places the transducer in the water outwardly of your pontoon’s frame; an opening must be penetrated for establishment. This normally offers the best profundity estimation and fishfinding execution.
- 40-60 kHz Low CHIRP with 32-21° beam width
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range
- 7 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-hull with bronze housing
- Suitable for fiberglass and wood hulls
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the BSM-3 broadband sounder module, SonarHub sounder module & Simrad NSS evo2 multifunction displays