The double recurrence PDT-WBL incorporates a solitary artistic component conveying both 83 kHz with a 52° pillar width, and 200 kHz with a 22° bar width. 83 kHz low-recurrence activity offers a most extreme operational profundity of 300 m (1000 ft), while 200 kHz high-recurrence gives higher-resolution fish curves and base detail in shallower water.
One sensor does everything. Ready to quantify both profundity and temperature in a solitary bundle, the PDT-WBL disentangles establishment and requires only one association with your echosounder module or multifunction show.
The PDT-WBL is appropriate for in-frame mounting in fiberglass structures, or trolling-engine mounting with any body type.
In-structure or “shoot-through body” transducers don’t require an opening to be penetrated in your boats frame for establishment, and offer great rapid execution and simplicity of upkeep, yet diminished most extreme profundity and fishfinding execution versus through body, transom, or other in-water establishments.
- 83 kHz with 52° beam width
- 200 kHz with 22° beam width
- Up to 300 m (1000 ft) range at 83 kHz
- 1 internal broadband ceramic
- In-hull/Trolling Motor-mounted ‘pod style’
- Suitable for fiberglass hulls
- Ideal for outboards and I/O vessels up to 8 m (25 ft) in length
- Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module, Simrad NSS evo2 & NSS sport multifunction displays