- 3 hour drive-away time and 25 – 40 minute skin time
- Crash tested to FMVSS 212, suitable for structural glass bonding
3M™ Polyurethane Glass Adhesive Sealant 590 is a one-part, high viscosity polyurethane sealant for bonding windshields and other glass, acrylic, polycarbonate and many other materials. This high strength adhesive stays flexible after cure, resulting in a durable, long-lasting bond that helps joints or bonded areas resist vibration fatigue.
Suitable for Structural Glass Bonding; Crash Tested to FMVSS 212
3M™ Polyurethane Glass Adhesive Sealant 590 is specifically formulated for the unique characteristics and requirements of structural glass bonding and vehicle window glazing. Strong yet flexible, our crack resistant adhesive sealant offers reliable bonding that expands and contracts with heat and cold.
- Structural windshield installations
- PMMA windshield applications
- Hard-to-bond polycarbonates and acrylics
- Flush-mounted glass for both marine and automotive use