3M Fibreglass Restorer + Wax
- Dual action boat wax and restorer
- Ideal for fibreglass repair, gel coat restoration and general boat detailing
- Removes medium oxidation, corrosion, chalking, fading, scratches and exhaust stains
- One step restores shine and protects from further damage
- 1 bottle containing 1 litre
- For treatment of lighter oxidation, try our fibreglass cleaner and wax
Whether you are restoring a boat or just trying to maintain its shine, gently navigating canals or sail boat racing, our chandlery supplies can help you achieve a high quality, professional finish quickly – leaving you more time to get out on the water.
When your boat is on dry land, it’s the perfect time to clean and compound the hull to remove oxidisation, polish for a deep gloss and then rub in a protective coating of boat wax. 3M Marine Fibreglass Restorer & Wax is a dual action product that removes imperfections like medium oxidisation, rust, corrosion, chalking, fading, scratches and exhaust stains to restore shine in half the time. This unique blend of rubbing compound and waxes is suitable for use on all fibreglass and gel coat repairs, where it leaves behind a hard coat of wax that protects surfaces from further damage caused by sunlight, salt water and pollutants. With 3M Marine Fibreglass Restorer & Wax you combine two restoration steps into one – saving you money and leaving you more time to enjoy your boat.
This pack contains 1 x 1 litre bottle of 3M Marine Fibreglass Restorer & Wax. For the treatment of lighter oxidation, try 3M Marine Fibreglass Cleaner & Wax.