3M Value Duct Tape 1900 is a good toolbox tape for general applications including light-duty sealing, bundling, marking, and temporary repairs in non-critical applications. Its synthetic rubber adhesive sticks on contact to smooth metal, glass, plastic, sealed concrete and more, and the water-resistant polyethylene coating seals well in moist and humid environments.
- Silver polyethylene backing over cloth scrim resists moisture for reliable performance in moist or humid environments
- Synthetic rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks on contact to metal, glass, plastic, concrete, and other surfaces
- Surface readily accepts writing with markers for temporary labeling
- Tape tears by hand from the roll for easy, convenient use
- Individually wrapped for easy identification and to keep the roll clean until ready for use